Instructor, Emergency Medicine
Chief Medical Officer, BarnesCare, BJC Healthcare
- B.S.,Bachelors of Science (Biology), Rhodes College (formerly Southwestern at Memphis), Memphis TN, 1976
- Doctor of Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, 1979
- Masters of Public Health (Epidemiology), University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, 1988
- Internship: DePaul Hospital, Norfolk, VA, 1980
- Residency: Occupational Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 1988
Licensure and Board Certification
- Diplomate, American Board of Preventive Medicine (Occupational Medicine)
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (FACOEM), 2012
- Kibby T, Devine J, Love C. Prevalence of hepatitis B among men admitted to a federal prison. N Engl J Med. 1982 Jan 21;306(3):175.
- Kibby T, Powell G, Cromer J. Allergy to laboratory animals: a prospective and cross-sectional study. J Occup Med. 1989 Oct;31(10):842-6.
- Kibby T, Akl M. Prevalence of latex sensitization in a hospital employee population. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 1997 Jan;78(1):41-4
- Kibby T, Ring DS. Nail injury and diquat exposure: forgotten but not gone. Dermatitis. 2012 Jul-Aug;23(4):176-8.
- Kibby T, Halcomb SE. Toxicology observation: nystagmus after marijuana use. J Forensic Leg Med. 2013 May;20(4):345-6