* Emergency Medicine trained.
* Many with previous paramedic and/or EMS-Fellowship training experience.
Direct Medical Oversight:
* ALS-equipped response vehicle.
* NIMS compliant.
* Basic Firefighter training.
* Law Enforcement exposure
Indirect Medical Oversight:
* Continually updated protocols.
* Established QA/CQI experience.
* Protected office time on site.
* CEU training for all shifts.
Available Medical Oversight spectrum:
* Ground ambulance
* Air ambulance
* Law Enforcement Special Ops
* Urban Search and Rescue
* Legislative/Political direction
* Public Service Answering Points
* Mass Gathering/Event Medicine
* Much more!