WashU EMS seeks inquisitive self-starters to join our fellowship.
Fellow applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited residency and be board certified/board eligible.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2017-2018 fellowship year. Application deadline is September 15, 2017.
To apply, please email the following items to email@example.com
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Statement: Specifically address your interest in and goals for your EMS fellowship year and out-of-hospital medicine in general
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference names for letters of recommendation (Emergency Medicine residency program director, and two others, an EMS physician is preferred as one)
- Copies of current: medical license(s), DEA license(s), Driver's license
You will receive an email acknowledgement of receipt. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please call to verify receipt.
If invited for an interview, the following items must be received by two days prior to the interview:
- Three letters of reference, one of which must be from your residency program director. It is helpful to have a letter from any EMS faculty you have worked with, if available.
- Medical school transcript
- In-training examination scores
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Based on review, you may be contacted to set up an interview. Interviews will be set up on Friday's beginning in August. We anticipate that the final interview day will be October 8, 2017.
Fellowship positions will be offered on a rolling basis.